Product Manager III - Authentication
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As Product Manager for Administration, you will help take Duo’s platform to the next level. You’ll be responsible for all things Duo administration: the admin panel that our 10,000+ customers use every day to secure their organization. We’re looking for a champion for usable SaaS products that will empathize with administrators and the problems they face deploying Duo to users, setting up application integrations, and helping blocked end users. You’ll bring knowledge of how customer deploy SaaS products at enterprise scale to thousands of users. In this role, you will partner with various stakeholders from engineering, design, customer success, sales and senior management to execute on your vision and deliver it to customers.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of Duo’s product strategy. As PMs, we practice what we preach; we validate use cases for problems our customers help us identify; we collaborate on the design of solutions to those problems; we iterate and test those designs, and we do so in an agile framework. We are servants of the organization that meld business and customer context to drive the product forward.
Skills you have…
You have at least 5 year prior work experience, and…
- BA/BS preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, design or mathematics
- Real world experience developing and launching at least two products in enterprise or consumer markets
- A natural interest in SaaS technologies and/or security, either by direct work experience or personal passion
- Empathy for enterprise administrators and understanding the problems they need to solve
- Understand Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) principles and how customers utilize directory services
- Working knowledge of SAML JIT and SCIM for user provisioning
- Most importantly, you’re hungry to learn new skills and solve real user problems
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
- You’re technically savvy and want to learn product management through direct experience.
- You are passionate about solving real customer problems by bringing customer context directly to stakeholders.
This job may not be for you if...
- If the pace of a fast-moving, growth phase startup makes you uncomfortable, or if you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you don’t have any familiarity with at least one of the following: SaaS, endpoint management, network operations, IT security, mobile device management, cloud operations, application security, or identity and access management.
- You are not comfortable with communicating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, on an ongoing basis to keep perspective with customers and share it with your peers!
Does this sound like it was written for you?
Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.