Product Manager - Integrations at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Product Manager, Integrations & Technical Alliances, is responsible for building and maintaining new and existing technical partnerships that extend and complement LogicMonitor’s platform, and helping execute on the integrations product roadmap and feature priorities.
The ideal candidate is well-versed with IT monitoring and 3rd party integrations, learns customer pain points, understands fast moving competitive landscape, and collaborates effectively with partner companies. You have a good understanding of IT automation and workflow management systems (commercial, and open source). You have a good understanding of how joint partner technical agreements work, and have experience with joint solution development projects. You can represent LogicMonitor and push forward on joint, strategic go-to-market opportunities.
This role collaborates closely with LM product managers, engineering, business operations, sales, product marketing, design, and other cross-functional teams to build or enhance a suite of LM product offerings that help our customers succeed in achieving their business objectives.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Good understanding of the entire LM product with ability to demo the product to potential strategic partners.
- Build and manage new & existing partner relationships.
- Coordinate and drive go-to-market initiatives with partner companies end-to-end.
- Collaborate with product marketing to create required collateral for GTM initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to establish joint partner strategies, identify project dependencies, risks, and success criteria.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and manage partner program applications, renewals, and term agreements.
- Communicate clearly and effectively on partnerships and the value proposition for each integration.
- Drive cross functional teams without authority to meet committed goals on the roadmap.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA, CS or CE degrees preferred.
- 3+ years product management, partner alliance management, technical solutions management, or related technical integration experience at a software company.
- Experience with CMDB and service/incident management solutions (i.e. ServiceNow, ConnectWise, etc.) highly desired.
- Experience with cloud technologies and basic scripting is preferred.
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker who can see the big picture and distill it into prioritized, actionable tasks.
- Demonstrated success establishing working relationships with partner companies.
- Expert level experience of agile development practices and their application in the real world.
- Ability to articulate feature road maps and prioritization to internal and external customers.
- Able to identify and prioritize key partners in support of LogicMonitor’s growth strategy.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.