What is Spreetail
Spreetail is an ecommerce company that currently operates VMInnovations, a multi-marketplace retailer that sells thousands of awesome products through major marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Spreetail is currently in the middle of building something big, new, and exciting due to launch in 2019 with a simple mission: to make customers’ lives better through exceptionally fast service, great products, and community impact.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has recently expanded into two new offices based in Omaha, NE and Austin, TX with rapidly growing teams. We currently have hundreds of employees across the company, and are searching for crazy smart, talented, visionary people.
Who is a Spreetailer
Spreetailers are collaborative go-getters who say bring it on when faced with a challenge. We build technology, run warehouses, market products, recruit top-notch talent, and create original community-focused programs that make a real-world impact. No day is the same and we thrive in a dynamic, innovative environment. We aren't part of your typical company and we're proud of that.
Our culture is based on opportunity, openness, relationship building, and hard work. We believe this is what makes everyone happy and fulfilled with their positions in the long run.
These internships will run from mid-May to mid-August 2019, ending with our annual company trip.
The Spreetail Software team builds in-house solutions to facilitate the business needs of departments like accounting, business development, customer experience, marketing, and operations. The Product Management team works alongside the software team and the business to make sure we are selecting the right problems to work on that align with our business goals.
As a Product Manager Intern, you will own the product backlog and prioritization methods. You will be recognized as the face of the product and will build trust with the team and across the company. The team is ultimately responsible for the success of the product - you will balance new features and performance upgrades.
As a Product Manager Intern, you will:
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering to develop a roadmap and backlog of site functionality for your product domain.
- Inspire and support your scrum team (or ‘pod’) to consistently design and deliver new features and functionality.
- Fully understand the Spreetail customer and behavioral data in your product area, and leverage that understanding to drive the right product decisions at the right time.
- Partner with your UX counterpart to help develop a site that delights the customer and provides a frictionless shopping experience across web and mobile web.
- You will be recognized as the face of the product and will build trust with the team and across the company. The team is ultimately responsible for the success of the product - you will balance new features and performance upgrades.
We'll reward you with:
- Competitive hourly pay and time and a half for anything over 40 hours
- Leadership training and development support
- Opportunity to own projects from start to finish - including a community initiatives project
- Invitation to the annual company trip, with flight and hotel stay paid for by Spreetail
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.