Product Manager Intern
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in FinTech, and we need outstanding people who enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you are an exceptional student who is looking for a challenge this summer, read on!
ScaleFactor is offering Product Management Internships this summer to work on our growing product portfolio. During the internship you can expect to write user stories, conduct user research, beta test new products and release internal/external wiki’s. You will build knowledge of the product development lifecycle, launching customer facing features, and the Small/Medium business ecosystem. A successful internship will uniquely position the candidate for a full time product management position after graduation.
You are a natural problem solver with the ability to juggle multiple tasks. Your excellent interpersonal, organizational, presentation, written and verbal communication skills allow you to understand and contribute to ScaleFactor’s products in a short period of time.
- Working toward the completion of an MBA, BS, BA or Master’s in a related field
- 1-2 years (or summers) previous work or internship experience in a related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to pick up new software quickly
- Assist the product management lead in writing user stories
- Contribute to internal and external product wikis
- Beta test product features before they’re released to thousands of users
- Collect feedback from existing ScaleFactor users to drive future product development
- Completed a BA or BS degree
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with business finance or accounting
- Jira knowledge
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours, & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brew coffee
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your one-page resume which highlights the skills and experience required above
- A cover letter focusing on your accomplishments relevant to the position you are applying for