Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Jira Align team at Atlassian is addressing the challenge of simplifying software at scale and our focus is on large organizations struggling to connect strategy and execution to drive outcomes for the business. Integrations with 3rd-party tools, homegrown systems, and the broader Atlassian suite is foundational for our customers to be successful at scale.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our Jira Align team. This role requires deep partnership with many of our teams to solve problems and execute towards a cross-product integration vision. The team is composed of product managers, UX designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to create elegant solutions to the complex problems of large organizations. We pride ourselves on the ability to run fast and make data informed decisions to build the best offerings for our customers. You will partner with product, engineering, design, and account managers to form a vision to inspire and lead your team to success.
In this role you'll get to:
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Integrations, API, and Connector experience in Jira Align.
- Define business rationale, write acceptance criteria, and drive success metrics for your features as well as being the primary voice of the customer.
- Serve as an internal champion to secure cross-functional support - partnering with design and development to execute against organizational priorities.
- Be responsible for collecting strategic and tactical customer requests, navigating them through the release cycle and communicating benefits and positioning to internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, analysts, press) through commercialization activities. Y
- Impact some of the largest Fortune 1000 companies in their digital transformations and the future of how organizations stay connected at scale.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3-5 years Product Management experience in the SaaS space
- Strong understanding of how API, connectors, and data flow together.
- Expert understanding of the software development lifecycle and how products are built and brought to market.
- Previous experience managing product roadmaps and developing requirements for large scale cloud based platforms.
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Experience as a product manager in and agile environments with strong, working knowledge of agile processes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.