Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data. This is because access to large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and edge computing continues to accelerate, data readiness and availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale. Business leaders demand real-time decisions, instant insights, powerful real-time applications and the monetization of information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data limits decision making to only a fraction of available data that often takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to access.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves the massive data readiness problem and allows companies to focus on extracting value from their data. We are a fast-growing startup with a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance by providing access to data at the speed of thought.
Molecula is looking to bring on a Product Manager who will relentlessly infuse the voice of data scientists and machine learning engineers into our product development to drive the delivery of a competitive and cutting edge enterprise feature store. You will be a thought leader within the company, supporting teams cross-functionally, to articulate the value our product offers Data Scientists and organizations leveraging and adopting machine learning. We are looking for someone who is passionate about inventing the future, obsessed with driving the best user experiences, and loves uncovering opportunities to make an impact.
- Own the voice of the Data Scientist as you work with your peers and Molecula’s executive team to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Develop a strong understanding of the dynamics between Data Engineering and Data Science at mid-market and enterprise companies to drive development for these two user groups within our product
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to identify user pains, persona trends, and opportunities for innovation
- Act as a source of knowledge for both Cloud and Core teams to understand the development of end-to-end data science pipelines - both online and offline
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to distill the most important problems to be solved into customer-oriented user stories and requirements
- Partner with Product Marketing to conduct market, user, and competitive research to differentiate our offerings and to keep up to date with technical trends around complex analytics, ML, and AI
- Act as a thought leader within the company and support go-to-market teams in the curation and writing of content that helps our customers, and customer-facing teams, make the most of our product and the features that we build
- Use your expertise to influence positive change within our product management processes, regularly challenge us to consider new perspectives and approaches, and mentor your colleagues
- Keep various stakeholders across the business updated, engaged, and excited about the work our teams are doing and what we’re enabling for our customers
- 3+ years experience interfacing with data scientists and building products with end-to-end data science pipelines
- Comfortable presenting to and interacting with enterprise customers from individual contributors to C-Suite executives
- A deep love for conducting research, inventing new things, and advanced computing
- Self-starter who wants to play a critical role in scaling Molecula, both the company and the product
- A catalyst who makes every conversation turn into action and leaves no decision left hanging
- Have an instinct for prioritization and the ability to articulate the why behind priority
- Experience with source code repositories and bug tracking systems like Github and others
- Excellent listener and always have more questions to ask
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment
- A technical background, preferably in databases, infrastructure, developer products and tools, or other data products
- Proficient knowledge in data infrastructure technologies
- Familiarity with Open Source go-to-market strategies and projects, specifically Pilosa
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.