Product Manager - OJO Marketplace at OJO Labs
- Participate in developing the product vision for our marketplace that serves Real Estate Agents, Lenders, and Home shoppers.
- Role model end to end leadership by taking accountability for the successful delivery of your products across all contributing factors ex: product marketing, operations, engineering, user experience, research, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of matching Service-Providers (Lenders, Real Estate Agents) with Homebuyers and sellers looking for assistance, that results in a thriving marketplace for consumers to shop for homes, and the best place for service providers to build their businesses.
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by internal & external stakeholders at varying organizational levels. (ex: independent contributor to senior executive)
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Inspire excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering growth and traction in the short term while building for long term sustainability.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long-standing norms and routines.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, science, or information systems
- 5+ years Product Management experience with 3+ years B2B/ Enterprise experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills; comfortable guiding internal & external customers
- Demonstrated ability to deliver services (people, process, technology) to end users and the systems that govern the interactions between end users.
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience in multi-sided marketplaces, Real Estate, ecosystems
- Experience helping launch new business ideas and ventures
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!