Product Manager-Saas Platform at SailPoint
SailPoint is looking for a Product Manager with passion, drive, and focus to join SaaS Platform team. The position requires strong leadership and product management skills that balance enterprise market needs with SailPoint strategy and assumes strong communication and organization skills. Technical understanding of enterprise SaaS software, big data platforms, analytics, and enterprise IT environments is critical. This individual will be responsible for successful delivery and execution of key strategic initiatives as part of the overall SaaS platform roadmap. Consistent communication with customers, partners, and internal SailPoint stakeholders is expected.
- Manage the platform team's roadmap by understanding how the platform team can make internal and external customers more effective in executing the overall SailPoint product strategy.
- Collaborate with other product managers and leaders to synthesize complex product requirements leading to a value-added platform initiative
- Manage competing priorities with a variety of stakeholders - business & product leaders, engineers, partners, and especially our end users - by making thoughtful trade-offs and communicating clearly.
- Evangelize and drive adoption of platform level features with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success
- Develop a strong technical understanding of SailPoint’s product and platform by working closely with engineers and stakeholders to identify areas to optimize
- Drive new feature development from start to finish - write specs, work cross-functionally with engineering and other teams, launch features, analyze data and metrics from results to enhance learnings
- Identify, evaluate and integrate new features and enhancements to SailPoint platform strategy to drive business value
- Work with customers, partners, sales engineers and professional services teams to obtain feedback and product feature recommendations for input into the roadmap
- 5 years of product management experience; B.S. in technical degree (EE/CS); MBA preferred
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software products.
- Proven experience delivering B2B SaaS platforms for leading technology companies
- Willingness to learn new skills, take on new challenges and contribute new ideas
- Self-starter, eager to work in a complex, fast-paced and agile environment
- Strong leadership and management by influence skills
- Able to prioritize and make difficult trade-off decisions while delivering on a roadmap to achieve specific business outcomes
- Experience in the Identity governance, access management or enterprise security space is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.