Product Manager, Subscriptions
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Product Manager, Subscriptions & Billing role leads CLEAR’s efforts to deliver subscription features to new and existing members. This position works in close collaboration with Business and Engineering teams to identify improvements in how we offer CLEAR’s paid products, from promotions and pricing to renewals and reactivations.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmap for subscriptions and billing, in collaboration with Finance, Marketing and Engineering teams
- Drive alignment with internal stakeholders on the prioritization of key projects
- Manage partner relationships with third-party technologies that help power CLEAR’s subscription offerings
- Drive higher membership revenue by identify billing improvements, in collaboration with Finance team
- Define and build internal tools that support promotional offerings, pricing tiers and accounting workflows
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in roles related to subscriptions, payments, ecommerce, FinTech or similar
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts, e.g. revenue recognition, cash flow, chargebacks, etc.
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications and collaboration skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths and areas to develop
- Knowledge of payments space is a plus