OJO Labs - Product Manager, User Data Platform
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the consumer). To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real time unless you're willing to pen your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast paced and innovative environment, come join us!
- Deeply understand the needs and problems of all product and engineering teams and their customers.
- Map common needs into service patterns
- Collaborate with other Product teams to translate their OKRs, product vision, and roadmap into your team’s OKRs, vision, roadmap, and commitments for the platform.
- Collaborate with platform engineering and tech leads from other engineering teams to define platform architecture, services, features, and delivery.
- Drive product ownership tasks for the Platform engineering team
What Does it Take to Succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or engineering
- 7-10 years of direct product management experience
- Expert project management and prioritization skills
- Expert communication skills
- Experience defining and building platform products
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Be a deep thinker
- Be action-oriented
- Be a leader
Nice to Haves:
- Advanced engineering or science degree is a plus
- Experience building products that serve software developers
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Read Full Job Description