Product Manager, VDC
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) team at Procore. In this role, you’ll manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle including market research, competitive analysis, customer discovery, development, and release of compelling and differentiated products.
We believe that VDC, sometimes referred to as Building Information Modeling (BIM), is the future of construction. It leverages 3D models and the information found within those models to design, construct, and operate buildings much more effectively than traditional paper-based processes. The VDC team is one of the newest teams at Procore and is tasked with not only creating innovative net new products around managing the BIM process, but also leveraging the robust information found in 3D models to optimize and connect the existing tools within our platform.
As a successful Product Manager, you have a deep background in product management, are comfortable collaborating and strategizing with multiple stakeholders, working with customers in their native environment, managing competing priorities and consistently socializing product vision, strategy and roadmaps.
This position is available Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Define and evangelize strategic product roadmaps based on market opportunity and product vision
- Manage the prioritization and delivery of ongoing improvements to products that delight our customers and impact our business
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Serve as product owner for a cross-functional team of designers and engineers
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- 10-20% travel required
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Experience leading cross-functional Developments teams in an Agile software development environment
- A history of delivering innovative products to market with a customer-centric outcome driven approach
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, a STEM degree would be a strong plus
- Experience with SCRUM, Kanban, or Lean product methodologies
- Helpful, humble team players who can communicate and collaborate with others
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.