Product Manager, Worker Experience at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Product Manager for our Worker Experience team. As an anchor hire for our Worker Experience team, you’ll lead the important conversations on developing our experiences for our workers and ultimately help build what we plan to be a fast growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of our top engineers to define one of the most mission critical domains in our business - setting the strategy and the product roadmap. Our ideal candidate combines a strong consumer background with substantial experience in building products from zero to one.What you’ll be doing:
- Work with business, creative and technical teams to define, design, develop and launch new features and enhancements to our customers
- Stakeholder new ideas and concepts across products and business channels
- Develop and execute the product strategy and business cases for payment capabilities enabling partner solutions and experiences
- Develop product roadmap plans, release iterations, operational frameworks and launch strategies for the features under your management
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the market through customer interaction and research
- Perform competitive analysis to identify opportunities that support strategic and tactical recommendations
- Analyze data to deliver actionable, business-relevant insights for direction and decisions
- Interface with customers through field research, usability studies and surveys to identify product needs
- Relationship management of third-party service providers; vet potential vendor relationships for future needs
- Partner closely with service providers, legal and compliance to gather requirements and plans for ongoing regulatory considerations
- Engage in Design Thinking, UX testing, iterative design and development
- 3+ years working on products within a tech-enabled or tech-centric organization as a product manager.
- Fundamental understanding of supply/demand and marketplaces
- Experience with Marketplaces or Enterprise SaaS products a plus
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Strong track record of delivering products well-aligned with business strategy
- Outstanding product and design sense
- Proven ability to influence and inspire across departments to reach ambitious goals
- Analytical mindset and ability to make decisions and demonstrate results based on data
- Agile/Scrum experience
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.