As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Product & Design team at Workrise is building a platform of products and services to better serve the evolving needs of the people working in energy. Our growing platform enables our customers to do what they do best, with greater efficiency, less complexity and lower costs, while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be contributing towards significant, product-defining features within your first few weeks, overseeing features from idea to finished product, taking on increasing responsibility as quickly as you can.
- You’ll be developing deep expertise in key aspects of our product, market, and competitive landscape over your first few months, establishing yourself as a product leader on the team and growing our continuous improvement culture.
- You’ll be thrown into a product development team that moves fast, values failure when it teaches us something, and wants people to solve problems. You thrive as someone who learns quickly, works well independently and with others, and above all gets stuff done.
- You’ll drive ruthless prioritization to ensure we’re shipping products that are delivering value to our users. Most likely, you are a strong advocate for good design, data driven decision making, user research or something similar.
- You want to understand our business model and our users, then use that understanding to help make our product the best it can be.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of product management experience in a growth stage software company
- Strong track record of delivering products well-aligned with business strategy
- Outstanding product and design sense
- Proven ability to influence and inspire across departments to reach ambitious goals
- Analytical mindset and ability to make decisions and demonstrate results based on data
- Experience with Marketplaces or Enterprise SaaS product a plus
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Egos, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.