Amherst InsightLabs is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team. The Product Manager will be a resident expert on Amherst InsightLabs data analytic technology platforms and will be responsible for working with a number of internal/external customers, investors, and partners. In this role, you will create and develop product roadmaps, user stories and communicate effectively with engineering and technical teams on strategic product initiatives.
- You have a knack for communicating with technical and non-technical audiences for product development
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- You are passionate about building the next-generation product for the real estate and financial markets
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for nurturing and developing effective and positive executive level client relationships
- Develop, maintain and prioritize backlog of user stories for implementation
- Develop a clear product roadmap based on input from internal teams, end users and external customers as that aligns with development, competitive analysis and regulatory trends. Ensure that the product roadmap aligns with the company and product line vision.
- Provide training to supported customers on new features and updates to products and services
- Engage in weekly touch points to enhance customer experience through full life cycle of engagement, from conception through maintenance
- Provides end user support and administration of key business products
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for product inquiries
- Ability to drive product from conception to delivery while working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or similar. Masters a plus, but not required.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated track record developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions.
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models, and trends – within a highly complex data and/or an analytic-driven environment.
- Advanced experience using various communication tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.) to collaborate, identify new solutions and product opportunities.
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level, yet being close enough to the details to add value to clients.
- Strong financial services knowledge or experience with particular emphasis on strategy, consulting, team management and product development.
- Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion.
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense and entrepreneurial mindset.