Ziff Davis Commerce is looking for an innovative Product Manager to support our growing Product Development Team. We are seeking a passionate, results-oriented individual to manage and grow our Commerce business and help us achieve our goal to “be the most trusted purchase companion”.
Market and Business Analysis
- Develop clear concepts and plans to expand and grow Ziff Davis websites.
- Assist with ideation and prioritization for the product roadmap
- Conduct detailed competitive/comparative analysis of competitor and partner websites and develop strategies to differentiate Ziff Davis websites.
- Use traffic and sales data to help increase gross profit and improve conversion rates and analyze other KPIs
Feature Definition & Functional Requirements
- Develop high engagement, scalable and stable consumer products that grow user engagement around website content
- Define the feature set, functionality and content requirements for websites
- Develop the specifications and design framework needed for project scoping
- Maintain effective and thorough communication throughout website development with both the project team and management
- Cross-functional management of design and content creation
- Maintain overall project list and drive the completion of projects on schedule
- BA/BS in business, marketing, advertising, or computer science
- 3 + years of experience in consumer Internet product management, preferably working at an ecommerce company or other online company
- Successful at driving consumer-oriented interactive products through all phases of the product life cycle
- Deep understanding of website development processes, HTML and content management systems
- Experience working closely with designers and developers
- Understanding of Search engine marketing -- PPC and/or SEO
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning technology
Ziff Davis, a subsidiary of j2 Global, Inc., is a leading global digital-media company operating in four core verticals: Technology, Gaming, Healthcare and Shopping. Its brands –PCMag, Mashable, Geek, IGN, Everyday Health, AskMen, Offers.com, TechBargains, and BlackFriday.com – produce and distribute premium content across multiple platforms and devices. Ziff Davis delivers advertising, performance marketing, data services and licensing solutions to thousands of clients worldwide. Ziff Davis publishes in 25 languages and successfully partners with local publishing operators across 114 countries.