The Product Manager – Business Services will be responsible innovating and building new products in LegalZoom's business products portfolio. The right candidate will be customer-focused, mobile-centric, strategic and analytical, full of creativity, and effective at communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Be the voice of the customer across the organization. Lead product development lifecycle from ideation through launch including end-to-end customer experience.
- Work in an Agile development environment. Adjust requirements based on new data or strategy shifts. Influence UX designers on front-end experience specifications.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales, Production, Customer Care, and Technology to support customer lifecycle management activities including pilots, betas and full launches, customer experience optimization, and product optimization.
- Partner with Technology and Product Development teams to define and develop new product and subscriptions offerings.
- Competitive analysis: drive competitive analyses in partnership with Product Marketing; lead the team in anticipating competitive moves, and responding to any competitive development in the marketplace.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create messaging and positioning that is compelling and differentiated; responsible for directing the development of key messaging documents for products that include buyer personas, product positioning, and price/packaging.
- Define business and customer experience metrics for tracking product performance in collaboration with analytics team.
- 1-3 years product management experience or other relevant experience with proven capability to direct product management strategy and requirements planning and execution.
- Track record of creating and executing on high-impact products with proven commercial success.
- Mobile experience & technical background preferred.
- Track record leveraging various product design methodologies and tools to create new, and innovative products and services
- Experience building SaaS and subscription based services and solutions.
- Small business product management experience desired.
- Superior communication skills, including public speaking and formal presentations to senior management.
- Defending a traffic ticket may be considered as 'legal' experience :)
Legalzoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.