Product Manager at Esper
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:30 p.m. (CST) on Monday, October 28, 2019
- Collaborate with the executive team on product direction and priorities.
- Draft product requirements in a clean, easy to read format.
- Collaborate with Design to ensure product requirements are reflected in designs.
- Collaborate with Engineering to identify technical concerns and address them in product requirements.
- Develop a deep understanding of user workflows and requirements, ensuring that they are effectively and intuitively handled in the product.
- Receive and evaluate feature requests from various stakeholders and prioritize business needs.
- Participate in product launch/rollout activities, including coordination with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects are completed in a timely and quality manner.
- Lead internal training to describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, and best practices for our products and solutions.
- Facilitate product demonstrations and participate in technical discussions.
- Conduct competitive analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to our products.
Read Full Job Description