ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in FinTech, and we need outstanding people who enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you are an exceptional Product Manager who is looking for your next challenge, read on!
ScaleFactor is seeking an experienced Product Manager for the growth of its Product Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing new product lines to customers in an engaging and functional way, while collaborating with other product stakeholders. The Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically to write out product user stories that will be key in the product development process. The successful Product Manager will be able to move fluidly from product to product and be able to adapt quickly to competing priorities. Knowledge of the product development lifecycle is vital to this role. If you understand the Small Medium Sized Business market and the back office tools that are being used in that space, we are interested in speaking with you.
You have a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Your excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills contribute to your continued success in this role as you demonstrate your remarkable Agile/Scrum coaching competency. You maximize customer value and business impact by ensuring the team is focused on shipping the right product to users. Your day to day will include but not limited to the following.
- Drive Product Strategy for a their group of Products and own product roadmap and vision
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with Engineering Team and Head of Product
- Plan product rollouts with clear guidelines and documentation supporting product releases
- Manage product metrics that will be clearly defined with new product lines
- Collect and prioritize product data by conducting customer interviews
- Gather and analyze data on competing products to determine where to compete effectively and present recommendations to the Head of Product
- Oversee the product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems and communicate those to the team and organization/customer if needed
- Oversee the planning and delivery of product releases across multiple teams
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product feature documents and metrics
- Connect and raise awareness around your team’s product through active and ongoing communication with key cross-functional stakeholders to ensure alignment
- BA or BS undergraduate degree
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Significant experience working for a SaaS or Enterprise Software company
- Proven track record in launching new products/services
- Solid project management experience within an Agile framework
- Demonstrated success in handling end-to-end product lifecycle and ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Self-motivated, hands-on approach and remarkable SDLC aptitude
- Experience in the accounting or Fintech space is a plus
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours, & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brew coffee
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your one-page resume which highlights the skills and experience required above
- A cover letter focusing on your accomplishments relevant to the position you are applying for