You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and build a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Product Manager with 3 or more years of experience. This role will be based out of our Austin office, will report to the Director of Product.
What you'll do:
- You’ll be the person responsible for researching and defining the workflows and strategies our users need to use to identify and take action on disinformation. To that end...
- You’ll lead and collaborate with a cross functional agile product team that will include designers, engineers, data scientists, and security/propaganda experts.
- You’ll define the roadmap, priorities, and success metrics for a core part of the New Knowledge product.
- You’ll work with sales and marketing to communicate the business impact of your work to less-technical users.
- You’ll help guide what the product team looks like at New Knowledge. We’re a small team, and you’ll have a huge impact.
What you'll have:
- You have at least 3 years experience in product management. Ideally you’ve worked on enterprise B2B SaaS products, especially products that lean heavily on data science-led insights.
- You get energy from iterating, and figuring out undefined problems. We’re exploring brand new problem spaces, which involves a lot of quick iterations, prototyping models and UX alike. You know what to iterate and test next week, all while knowing where your product’s going in the next year.
- You’re excited to be one of the first PMs on a growing product team. You’re eager to influence a team and a product from the ground up. Maybe you’ve worked at a growing startup before.
- You care about the space and the problem. We take our mission seriously. We work at NK because we know that this is one of the most important problems out there to solve.
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym and pool
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events like movie screenings at Alamo Drafthouse, escape rooms, and stand up paddle boarding on the river
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!