Grow your career at an exciting travel and tech start up!
Who We Are:
The RV industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and has more than 10 million people going on a trip with their RV or renting an RV every year. Over 10 million people in the United States own an RV, which in most cases sits in their driveway for 40+ weeks a year. That’s why we started RVshare, to give owners a good way to earn money with their RV when they’re not using it, and for anyone to be able to rent an RV. RVshare is the #1 rental marketplace and we believe life is made of made of moments and taking a trip in an RV should be one of them.
We have a fun, self-starting, laid back work environment and we love focusing on results. We believe in trusting our employees, flexibility and continuing to create a workplace people are excited to come to everyday.
Benefits include 100% company paid medical, dental, prescription, vision, ST and LT disability, and life insurance. We offer paid holidays, unlimited PTO and remote work days, 401(k), annual RV rental assistance and $1,000 a year towards learning something new and personal development! For the days that you are in the office, we have a ping pong table, “chill room”, fully functional kitchen, and an open floor plan for easy collaboration. We host all sorts of fun events and the list just goes on!
Who Are You?
We are looking for a Product Manager that can drive significant improvements in RVshare’s conversion and help our renters find the perfect RV. This role will be part of the Product department of RVshare and will directly report to the Vice President of Product.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with development, design, analytics, marketing, and management to innovate, create, and optimize the best RV renter experience . You will be responsible for standing up formal A/B testing tools and processes, defining and accelerating our testing velocity, and improving our renter experience including:
● Renter Checkout flow
● Listing Rankings and sort Order
● Search Filters
● Trip planning
● Renter Dashboard
About the Role:
We are looking for a product manager who is a strategic thinker with strong testing experience. Our ideal team member is passionate about user experience, analytical and data-driven, an excellent problem-solver, has a strong work ethic, and are willing to take risks. We are a small and nimble team, so while the focus of the role will be on the renter experience, you will be expected to lead other projects as well.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
● Drive ongoing improvements to conversion and improve the overall renter experience
● Own the entire product life cycle – concept to design to creating detailed requirements and working with Development to execute on product delivery
● Develop, communicate and execute quarterly OKRs which drive a strong strategy and roadmap for the renter experience that will help transform our RV marketplace
● Collaborate daily with the Development, Design, and Analytics teams to ensure project requirements are clearly defined and properly phased to facilitate timely delivery of functionality
● Set up and practice a test and learn methodology to quickly and efficiently identify and evaluate opportunities that will inform the roadmap
● Evolve A/B testing into a science leading improvements in conversion across Mobile and Web
● Conduct competitive analysis and industry research to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the product strategy
● Collaborate across the product management team to ensure visibility into cross-cutting initiatives.
● Define, track and report on user metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvement e.g. A/B test results, feature usage, conversion rates
● Make recommendations regarding policy changes that will enable and support the product vision and strategy.
● 5+ years of software product management experience within an agile software development environment
● Possess analytical reasoning and ability to boil down end user needs into new products/ideas and a relevant technical framework.
● Proficient in using the scientific method to find opportunities and evaluate solutions to business problems.
● Experience setting up and growing an A/B testing culture
● Ability to prioritize with conviction and communicate decisions effectively.
● High level initiative and desire to create a premier user experience for our customers
● BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical background
● Experience working with Data Science and using machine learning to analyze and classify data