We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. Join our dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
About the Role:
- Conduct thorough user, stakeholder, and market research to ensure a deep understanding of the problem space and to inform prioritization
- Work with product leadership to come up with an outcomes-oriented product strategy.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Build, drive and manage a product roadmap from these concepts
- Translate product roadmap into actionable requirements and prototypes
- Prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering, design, and data teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across the company
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
Education is undergoing a technology revolution with new devices and tools being added to the classroom every day and IT departments are responsible for keeping all this technology managed, safe and working. That is where we come in! Lightspeed Systems, ed-tech provider and leader in K-12 device filtering for almost 20 years, partners with schools to make learning safe, managed and mobile. Learn more at www.lightspeedsystems.com.