Arrive Logistics’ Product Management team is seeking a versatile and highly-motivated Product Manager who thrives in a high-velocity environment. As a core member of the Product team, you must possess a blend of business acumen, user experience, and confident technical skills. You will serve as a product expert, combining industry analysis, competitive research, and end-user feedback to own and grow a portion of Arrive’s expanding software portfolio throughout its life cycle: defining the roadmap and corresponding requirements, and collaborating with design and development to implement, test, and refine new capabilities that deliver a world-class experience in freight and logistics.
In this role, you will:
- Develop the roadmap and manage priorities for your products
- Manage the portfolio life cycle from strategic planning through end-user adoption
- Work closely with UX designers to research, define, and test compelling experiences that increase adoption and enhance user satisfaction
- Actively participate in agile processes for roadmap implementation, product requirements, user stories, and maintaining a groomed backlog of priorities in close collaboration with design and development
- Meet frequently with business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business process and needs
- Handle critical, time-sensitive incidents of high impact to the company and perform post-mortem to analyze gaps and identify enhancements to products, policies and processes
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 3-5 years of experience in product management at a SaaS provider
- Experience working on a B2B product preferred
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically and ‘in the weeds’
- Validated experience with product management methodologies and practices
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate closely with UI/UX designers and usability researchers to drive product features and enhancements
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- High level of initiative and hustle
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or equivalent field preferred
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!
Read Full Job Description