Product Manager at WP Engine
WP Engine is seeking a Product Manager for its Growth Product team! In this critical role, you will be responsible for initiatives that drive new revenue. We're looking for someone who has shown success in taking new ideas and turning them into real results, that both delight customers and drive measurable impact to WP Engine and our clients.What is cool about this job
The right person will have a sense for technology can solve customer and business problems. They will be hyper curious about our customers and identifying their pain points and will be meticulous and passionate in pursuit of a well-optimized and successful product. They are versed in leading both the day-to-day details and the overall strategy of their products. They will also have natural leadership skills and an interest in evangelizing an agile and product mindset throughout the organization to build a real passion for our products and our business.The day to day
- Ownership and synthesis of market opportunities into a detailed, specific and prioritized backlog for your product line.
- Creation of business cases for new opportunities that you can prove will lift our business, and pitching those opportunities to executive leadership.
- Identification of opportunities to improve market position and reduce time-to-market through strategic technical partnerships.
- Work with stakeholders and leadership to ensure the organization is apprised of and prepared to support our product strategy.
- Partner with early adopter customers to drive pilot engagements and ensure the product is viable from a market standpoint.
- Serve as the authority and evangelist for products and features you own and drive.
- Continuously build on your domain expertise by reading industry blogs, reports, and other sources of knowledge so you develop a solid sense of the latest technologies available to our business.
- 3+ years experience in web or software performance, productivity, or reliability
- Track record in developing new products and managing existing products
- A bias for action, iterative development, and learning over "perfection"
- Experience with rapid ideation via whiteboarding, wireframing, system mapping, and sketching
- Experience designing and prototyping user-focused interactive web applications
- Experience working with UX to hone in on customer behavior and create effortless experiences
- Experience monitoring design strengths and weaknesses after release with analytics and A/B Testing to inform future product iterations and improvements
- Track record of working with multiple Product Managers to match requirements with design
- Experience working directly with Engineers to turn design and prototypes into releasable product
- Experience working with Engineers and QA to ensure a high level of quality before release
- Ability to run multiple projects at a time
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law