Product Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Product Manager is responsible for establishing the vision, strategy and priorities to drive success for their respective products inline with the company mission: To Simplify Technology Management for Humankind.
The Product Manager will orchestrate a team-based approach and drive initiatives that are aligned with the LM business; defining the product priorities, establishing well-defined product initiatives working closely with Engineering and the wider cross functional team (particularly Sales, TechOps, and Marketing) following an iterative product management process that delivers the best quality product to the market.
To be successful the Product Manager must be the expert on their product, understand how to analyze user needs, discover market problems and determine how LM products retain well-positioned, competitive strength in the market.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Own product area vision, strategy and prioritization based on internal and external research and evaluation
- Develop deep knowledge of market segments, formulating hypotheses & advocating product direction and roadmap
- Ensure the product roadmap remains in an updated state and clearly reflects the current delivery plan
- Maintain and communicate future release content and schedules and ensure timely execution
- Act as the subject matter expert for your product; including the related tech stack and how the market and our customers use and extract business value from your product(s)
- Ensure engagement and ongoing involvement from the cross functional team (Sales, TechOps, Customer Success, Marketing, etc.) to provide a continuous feedback loop into the product development process as a key daily sources of input, ideation and debate
- Develop and nurture client relationships to have a diverse and robust user group for validation of user stories, continuous feedback, beta test groups etc.
- Proactively facilitate the agile development processes.
- Act as internal and external evangelist for the LogicMonitor product, providing trainings, documentation, tutorial videos, use cases, and other audience specific educational materials.
- Provide procedural, technical and business guidance to the Associate Product Managers through project leadership and daily task management
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA, CS or CE degrees preferred
- 2-3 years full lifecycle application product management experience
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker who can see the big picture and distill it into prioritized, actionable tasks
- Able to articulate feature road maps and prioritization to internal and external customers
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify and present meaningful usage metrics used to define product success
- Passion for efficiency in agile development processes to deliver competitive and market leading product features and functionality that customers and the market love