Who We Are
Bestow is a digital life insurance company built on full stack technology and AI. In a world in need of greater financial resilience and protection, Bestow democratizes access to smart financial products and powers some of the world’s leading consumer platforms. We are reimagining and rebuilding a 400-year-old, $7 trillion industry to create a brighter future for millions of families. And we’re just getting started.
The Bestow team is a diverse band of first principles thinkers on a mission to do good. We’re fortunate to be backed by leading investors and partners including Valar Ventures, NEA, 8VC and MunichRe.
We’re looking for a Product Manager that thrives at the intersection of data, design and technology. You will lead our multi-disciplinary teams through the full product lifecycle — from conception through release — building products that drive business goals and address customer needs. Our ideal candidate is a creative, data-driven leader with strategic and hands-on experience in a high-growth organization.
What we look for:
You will be responsible for creating a vision and strategy for your team’s product. Ensuring alignment of vision and strategy is critical to success at Bestow.
Product Features: You will prioritize features by making data-informed hypotheses to their expected value compared to expected development cost. This will require making difficult trade-off decisions.
Product Releases: You will work with the Engineering Manager and Technical Project Manager to plan what the team will deliver and the timeline for that delivery. This will require coordination with various stakeholders such as Customer Service, Compliance, Growth and Underwriting.
Bestow is uniquely positioned to create unique, innovative product ideas. Own, manage and prioritize this creative process with your team. Your squad could be building our next major breakthrough.
A Little About You:
- 4+ years in a product management roleTrack record of delivering high quality projects on time
- Experience writing software functional requirements in agile environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., engineering, insurance, customer service, customers)
- Ability to leadComprehensive understanding of usability and interaction design
What We Can Offer To You:
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bestow does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.