Product Manager at ActiveProspect, Inc.
ActiveProspect is an Austin-based marketing SaaS company that has been in business since 2004. Our suite of real-time lead optimization and compliance products are designed for companies engaged in online lead generation. Companies use LeadConduit, TrustedForm and SuppressionList to filter out unwanted leads, document consent for TCPA compliance, and improve conversion rates. We’ve proudly processed over 2B leads for well known brands across a variety of industries!
ActiveProspect is seeking a Product Manager to join our fast-growing company. You will join a talented and hard working Product Management team leading the growth and maturity of our products. We're a collaborative organization with an emphasis on iteration and learning. We’re looking for someone who’s excited to work with interesting technologies in a startup culture, and is passionate about creating value for our customers. Sound like you? Keep reading!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Product Strategy: Serve as a key partner in the development and evolution of the product strategy by combining product knowledge, market analysis, end-user feedback, and technology expertise.
- Product Roadmap: Establish clear priorities, build personas, develop user stories and own the successful rollout of new features. Gathering and analyze feedback from early customers to validate the value delivered. Report progress to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Collaboration and Accountability: Work closely with engineers, designers, client success, sales, and marketing to create new and improved features for our products. Be a reliable point-of-contact for the client success and sales teams teams, fielding feature requests, feedback, and coordination across teams.
- Voice of the Customer: Obsess to keep the voice of the customer heard. Demonstrate experience navigating discovery research aiming to focus on identifying needs and opportunities.
- Employee Engagement: Extend a winning culture at ActiveProspect where team members are engaged, challenged to succeed and rewarded appropriately. Exemplify our core values in your daily work: Trusted, Innovative, Flexible, Driven & Transparent.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years as a Product Manager or Product Owner of SaaS B2B products.
- Excellent product sense, including good UX and design skills.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills to motivate and inspire the team and time management skills.
- Ability to write concisely to be understood rather than just heard.
- You are passionate about user experience & design thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (computer science, information architecture, business administration)
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- A remote-friendly culture with plenty of video chats and chatter via Slack
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Fun office environment with premium coffee, snacks, some lunches, and kegerator provided
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer