Product Manager at Quali
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to help us to define and design the future of our Environment-as-a-Service products. This is an invitation to join a team that is building a next generation, cutting-edge software platform for cloud automation. We already have an award-winning product with solid sales and strong VC backing, and we are rapidly expanding into new and exciting domains. In this role, you will work closely with product leadership to develop and drive product strategy, and in turn, work with product owners to ensure alignment between strategy and execution.
These are your qualities:
- You excel at communication - written and spoken - and can connect with technical and non-technical audiences.
- You enjoy listening and building relationships with stakeholders, customers and partners alike.
- You have a sharp analytical mind that enjoys solving problems.
- You have a tendency to look for data and empirical evidence to drive decision-making.
- You have experience leading remote, cross-functional teams of people over which you have no formal authority.
- You know how to define and track metrics for success, both in the products you own, and in the results that you generate for the business.
These are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Conducting calls and visits with potentials, customers and partners to get a first-hand perspective of the market and what is required for product-market fit.
- Drafting high-level requirements, then working with product owners to ensure their stories are consistent.
- Working closely with our design team, from early-stage product concepts to fully-baked storyboards and mockups.
- Driving continuous roadmap planning and developing business cases for prospective roadmap projects.
- Performing market segmentation and sizing assessments.
- Working with stakeholders and data to prioritize development efforts.
- Minimum of 2 years in a product management role for a SaaS offering with primarily outbound, market-focused and planning responsibilities. Time as a product owner or technical product manager attached to a scrum team does not count toward this requirement.
- Track record of leading and managing teams to produce real, measurable business results. Demonstrable success in shipping products or significant features that created value in the market and for the business.
- Subject matter expertise and experience in one of these, or related fields: DevOps, cloud architecture, virtualization or cloud management software.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering, or related technical degree.