We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the consumer). To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real-time unless you're willing to open your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced and innovative environment, come join us!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Science, or Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills; comfortable guiding internal & external senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver products
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Strong detail orientation
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with engineering in a nimble, iterative manner
- Expert project management skills.
- Be a deep thinker.
- Be action-oriented.
- Be an influencer and a leader.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.