Product Manager at AlertMedia
Who you are:
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Act as a product evangelist both inside and outside the company
- Participate in the definition and sharing of a product vision based on input from internal/external stakeholders, financial goals, industry trends, etc.
- Participate in the development, approval and ongoing management of a product roadmap that creates a path to achieving the product vision
- Define, maintain and execute product development methodology
- Manage the full product lifecycle from ideation to retirement
- Lead and participate in the definition and requirements gathering of new features
- Ensure smooth handoff of product requirements to the Engineering team
- Establish and execute feature launch plans as needed including educating and collaborating with sales, marketing, and customer success
- Work directly with customers to improve the relationship, provide guidance, and gather information
- Provide executive briefings on product status, planning, and roadmap as needed
- Minimum of 3 years Product Management experience
- Experience in a startup environment with cross-functional responsibilities
- B2B experience working with small to large customers
- Operate in an ego-less manner while still being a strong leader
- The ability to establish and grow relationships both inside and outside the company
- Energetic, empathic and earnest
- Consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- A creative thinker that considers problems and opportunities from multiple angles
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be an individual contributor as well as a leader
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ownership of web portal/applications and mobile applications
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.