Living Security helps organizations protect their sensitive data by reducing their #1 cybersecurity risk, human error. WE BELIEVE in security for the sake of the person. Computers will always augment human judgment, not the other way around. WE CREATE intelligence-driven security learning content that trains users to identify and react to current and emerging threats. WE DELIVER a meaningful experience, grounded in behavioral science, that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
We are a fast-growing, venture-funded startup. While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing! We deliver cybersecurity training to the Global 2000 through fun and engaging experiences through our gamified training platform. Half of our customers are in the Fortune 500.Job Description
- Work closely with a team of engineers, designers, and content creators, executing on the end-to-end delivery of crucial features and initiatives.
- Talk to customers, attend your team stand-ups, train internal teams, and give demos of your product.
- Own a product backlog and align with sales, SME’s, client success, and executives on roadmap planning and prioritization.
- Lead a team to discover the problems and challenges users face and evaluate potential solutions for these specific problems.
- Iterate on designs with clients and UX designers until you’ve arrived at an elegant consumer-grade solution that provides value for customers and that users enjoy.
- Write clear and concise requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria so that engineers can unambiguously build the perfect product or feature.
- Determine the scope of feature sets and coordinate build schedules with engineering teams.
- Own the successful rollout of new products and key features, including gathering feedback from early customers to validating the value of new releases, to delivering artifacts that marketing and sales require to promote and sell the product.
- Monitor the use and adoption of new and existing product features looking for ways to improve the user experience.
- Assist sales in the response to customer requests for proposals (RFP).
- 3+ years of software product management experience.
- A deep experience conceiving, building, and shipping successful SaaS products and features in an “agile-ish” development organization.
- The ability to think big and small. You are comfortable discussing strategy and long-term vision with executives, but also able to dive into the details when designing a particular interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication at every level - to users, within the company, within your team.
- The ability to diagram user-to-object interaction models in order to understand user workflows and prioritize pain points.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize amongst competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs.
- Works autonomously and independently without direct instructions from engineers and leadership.
- Uses tools like JIRA and Confluence to document requirements, track projects, and organize workloads.
- A high level of curiosity and a desire to solve problems
Our Dream Candidate
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
- Responsible PTO policy
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.