Product Manager at Sysco LABS
About Sysco LABS
Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve all parts of the e-commerce experience for our customers, including the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
About the Role
As Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for building the customer facing technology solutions for Sysco LABS product & features. You will work closely with the Product, Engineering, UX, Design and Sales Teams to find market opportunities, deliver product and iterate to improve based on customer feedback.
You will display an extraordinary attention to detail, the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines, and a proven track record of completing quality products on time. Past experiences working in both B2B and B2C environments is a plus. As part of a small team, you’ll need to wear many hats, so flexibility and a can-do attitude are critical. You should be a creative thinker who can combine imagination and past experience to support your ideas and vision.
- Create product roadmaps and strategic direction. Establish KPIs for all sites and experiences.
- Execute against planned product roadmap, independently providing outcomes with a measurable level of impact.
- Lead alignment efforts across the organization and with stakeholders to create a fit with strategic vision and coordinate through execution.
- Maintain a broad understanding of how multiple product teams fit together and proactively identify cross-team dependencies.
- Anticipate the impact of priorities across multiple teams.
- Create materials that help ensure alignment and awareness of product development efforts within core internal groups. Provide clear communication to all stakeholders, understanding multiple aspects of the business, numerous priorities and preferred communication styles.
- 6 years’ experience in product management, business consulting or related field.
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, information systems or related, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Hospitality experience preferred
Perks at Sysco LABS:
- Competitive base & bonus packages
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Brand-new high-tech office space located in the heart of East 6th St, (walking distance to the MetroRail)
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible work environment that encourages work/life balance
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits and company 401(k) program
At Sysco LABS you will be part of a team that values trust, learning, and working together to solve problems. Your efforts will help to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers. Come join us!
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.