Product Manager at Q2
As a Product Manager, you’ll be part of the Product team and work closely with our clients, software engineers, product designers and other product managers. You’ll use your expert knowledge of our platforms, the commercial lending industry, and our clients’ needs to find ways to improve our products and processes.
You’ll be empowered to listen to our clients’ needs and act on them. Our product managers work on a myriad of different projects, including prioritization, implementation, feature ripening, designing mockups, testing new software, sprint planning and overall, improving our users’ experience.
You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to understand the job-to-be-done and present strategy, goals and roadmap for PrecisionLender. You’ll know how to determine what success looks like for a project and be able to tie it back to the company’s goals.
What People Say About You:
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills, and the gift of explaining complicated things simply.
- You’re driven and persistent, so you look for ways to make our processes better and then you make those plans reality.
- Your scrappiness makes you a natural problem solver who doesn’t give up when you don’t know all the answers right away. You’ll have the resources you need to continually hone your skills and improve your knowledge.
- You have a bias towards action and never walk by a mess without cleaning it up.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in (relevant degree) and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 3+ years of experience; or equivalent related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of the SDLC process and the ability to work in an agile environment with bi-weekly releases
- Decision-making based on research and data
- Experience in a client facing role such as support, sales, or account management is preferred
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Suite, wire framing tools as a communication device, and data reporting tools such as PowerBI or Tableau is preferred
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.