Product Manager at LegalZoom
We have a rich 20-year history delivering against our mission to Democratize Law. For two decades we have tried to reduce the barriers to access legal assistance for both consumers and small businesses. Our products are at the heart of our success. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers through simple, intuitive questionnaires, and access to attorneys when needed, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. While we’ve accomplished a great deal, we believe there is so much more we can do to innovate and deliver for our customers. We’re committed to making our services more valuable and easier to use than ever before and we believe we can continue to infuse expertise and confidence into all of our products and services.
Are you obsessed with solving customer problems and passionate about learning how to scale a high growth business? Then this could be the opportunity for you
In this role, you will own the strategy and execution of how we deliver ongoing value to our customers by building products and service experiences that solve their needs. You’ll sweat the details, work side by side with the team, and lead with a high say/do ratio.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute a strategy and roadmap for our business
- Be intimately connected to our customers and be a champion and voice of our customers
- Learn fast, fail fast mindset – move with speed levering lean methodology practices
- Inspire and lead cross-functional teams using data to tell stories
- Leverage data and insights to drive e2e customer experience
- Works with product marketing, design, engineering, data, etc. to successfully deliver products to market
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of tech industry product management experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Proven track record of delivering successful products and releases
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution and is not afraid to dig into the details with the team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across the organization
Make the difference and join us as we build our future and deliver on our mission! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.