PRODUCT MANAGER.CX PRODUCT MANAGEMENT at Duo Security
What You’ll Do
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for defining and driving the end-to-end customer success and technology adoption motion through the entire customer lifecycle. We're seeking a senior technologist in Cisco Security portfolio with the ability to understand customers’ business and technical challenges that prevent them from adopting Cisco Security including Secure Firewall, Secure X, Secure Network Analytics, Secure Endpoint, Security Web Appliance, Umbrella, Security Access by Duo and Identify Services Engine. In order to accelerate customer adoption and to remove these barriers, they will closely collaborate across other CX/Business Entity/Enablement teams, lead the strategy and execution of CX Success track, and customer success motions for CX Product Management for Cisco Secure.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Identify customer adoption gaps and challenges; the ability to translate these into CX strategy, roadmap, and enablement plans as well as deliver content and training is a critical requirement from this role.
- Drive customer eligibility, adoption framework, Console, and CX Cloud customer portal development engagements for CX Success tracks and motions
- Drive customer digital journeys creation and alignment with current Cisco BU investments
- Develop business and technical content for Cisco Secure Solutions
- Provide domain expertise in Secure Firewall, Secure X, Secure Network Analytics, Secure Endpoint, Security Web Appliance, Umbrella, Security Access by Duo and Identify Services Engine
- Develop the plan and ensure execution of assets and content (e.g. Ask-the-Expert (ATX), Accelerators, Success Tips, etc.), for customers targeted at technical customer personas and decision-makers
- Content curation with Business Entity (BE), Product Management, and constant measurement and improvement
- Translate technical content to business outcomes
- Will participate in the ideation process, strategizing, bringing creative ideas, and proposing alternative format options
Who You’ll Work With
Under the direction of the CX Practice Leader for Cisco Secure, you will collaborate with the key stakeholders in CX Product Management, CX New Products, CX Enablement, and Business Entity teams; as well as the Customer Success Executives (CSE), Success Program Managers (SPM), and Customer Support Specialist (CSS) community, to remove barriers and drive customer adoption motions. Collaborating with other CX Practice leads, Product Management, and New Product Incubation, the role drives content creation and implements effective mechanisms to collect feedback. As needed, you will leverage the expertise of SMEs in the New Products team for knowledge transfer and peer review.
Who You Are
A motivated self-starter with a bias for action. You have a proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to lead multiple projects with tight timelines effectively. You have the ability to build a compelling story that conveys the value of complex technologies in concise business terms. You have a strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration, and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly matrixed organization.
- Have mastered interpreting complex technical solutions into easy to understand business language and outcomes
- Passionate about positive customer experiences
- Bachelor degree required; Masters’ preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in product marketing or product management for sophisticated technologies, preferably in the area of Security and Security related technologies
- Services or consulting experience is highly desired
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills with the flexibility to shift priority projects as the need arises
- Excellent written and verbal communications including the ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas
- Experience excelling in a highly matrixed organization
- Proven messaging background; ability to develop compelling persona-based technical and business-level messaging at the level of both individual offerings and the whole portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts via simple and intuitive communications
- Analytical skills to develop insights into complex business issues
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with changing priorities
- Consistent track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Strong business acumen and decision-making ability
- CCIE helpful
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.