Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager (Mobile) at LegalZoom
LegalZoom.com, Inc. is an online legal technology company. LegalZoom provides legal solutions in various common categories including copyrights, DBAs, divorce, business formation, trusts, wills, name changes, patents, power of attorney, pre-nuptial agreements, real estate leases, trademark registration. The company also provides a directory of attorneys as a certified California attorney referral service and offers flat fee legal plans with member-reviewed attorneys.
LegalZoom is an exciting place where innovative minds come together to build and optimize our product portfolio that enables us to evolve to the needs of our customers and marketplace. We’re looking for bright, talented individuals to join the Product Management team and help LegalZoom achieve its vision of democratizing the law.
Today, over 3 million small businesses and consumers have selected LegalZoom to launch a new business and protect their family. And we are just getting started.
The Product Manager for Mobile Apps will be responsible for owning the mobile product experience for all our top products. Our current LegalZoom mobile app, launched last year, is poised to expand in terms of reach and features. In order to be a mobile first experience, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager that lives and breathes mobile apps. The right candidate will be customer-focused, strategic and analytical, creatively curious, and has worked in the role of Product Owner on an agile team. In your role, you will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver a beautiful app that will delight our customers. Your success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
What you will do
- Be the voice of the mobile customer across the organization. Lead product development lifecycle from ideation through launch including end-to-end customer experience.
- Prototype mobile experiences and bring industry standard best practices to the product development cycle.
- Work in an Agile development environment. Adjust requirements based on new data or strategy shifts.
- Influence UX designers on front-end experience specifications.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales, Production, Customer Care, and Technology to support customer lifecycle management activities including pilots, betas and full launches, customer experience optimization, and product optimization.
- Partner with Inside Sales, Production, and Customer Care to ensure that the final product is delivered in line with consumer focused messaging, defined SLAs and NPS targets.
- Drive competitive analyses in partnership with Product Marketing. Lead the team in anticipating competitive moves, and responding to any competitive development in the marketplace.
- Partner with Product Marketing to create messaging and positioning that is compelling and differentiated; responsible for directing the development of key messaging documents for products that include buyer personas, product positioning, and price/packaging.
- Define business and customer experience metrics for tracking product performance in collaboration with analytics team.
- Work on an agile team in a co-located environment with some overseas development resources.
- 4-6 years product management experience, most of it on mobile apps that are in the app stores.
- 3 or more years working on agile teams and participating in ceremonial meetings such as planning, grooming, stand-ups, retrospectives, etc. Experience in the role of Product Owner a plus.
- Track record of creating and executing on high-impact apps with proven commercial success.
- Experience working on products with multiple sales channels, such as online ecommerce and phone sales.
- Strong grasp of online metrics, tracking performance of KPI’s, and the ability to integrate analytics into your decision making. Familiarity/expertise on Tableau, Quantum Metrics and Google Analytics is desired.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree desirable (preferably in business, technology, economics, or a related field) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to quickly establish credibility with key business partners in product management, sales, customer support, and development.
- Familiarity with management by objectives and/or OKRs as a way of measuring performance.
- Growth hacking / experimentation skills are a plus
We at LegalZoom recognize that the mobile experience is the preferred choice for most of our customers and we want to build the best possible apps for them. Join us and make that a reality.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.