Product Marketing Manager, Lending/Financial Services at Realtor.com
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help lead product and go-to-market (GTM) strategy for our Lender/Financial Services business. The ideal candidate is a decisive leader who leverages both data and creative problem solving to drive product adoption, revenue growth, and commercialization strategies. We’re looking for someone who thrives on the combination of defining addressable markets, evaluating pricing models, identifying areas for growth, assessing pipeline and revenue trends, and creating sticky value propositions. You will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing while partnering with our Finance, Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Product teams to lead GTM planning and influence roadmaps for a highly visible portfolio.
- Evaluate growth opportunities in both new and existing market segments
- Refine portfolio vision, strategy, sizing, and plans
- Help drive pricing strategies for new product launches and recommend structural price changes for existing offerings.
- Provide ideas/input back to Product Management to help continuously improve the product and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to inform positioning and strategy
- Quickly become an expert on realtor.com buyer personas, real estate industry trends and the messages and hooks that drive pipeline and revenue
- Develop and enhance product positioning and messaging and effectively communicate value propositions to equip sales and marketing
- Identify different use cases of our evolving product capabilities, craft underlying messaging frameworks articulating these use cases for customers, prospective customers, and internal teams.
- Provide insights and direction, gather feedback, and laterally influence stakeholders across functional areas to ensure cross-functional alignment and effective go-to-market strategy implementation
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment is a must
- 5+ years of professional experience in B2B/B2C tech including at least 2 years in Product Marketing, Product Strategy or Management Consulting
- MBA preferred but not required
- Prior SaaS experience preferred (understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills: comfort with data analysis, modeling, and presenting quantitative insights
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve
- Proven track record of delivering to schedule and to results
- No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U. S. for any employer
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.