Product Operations Manager
At Juniper Square, we’re transforming the private funds industry, one of the largest and best-performing parts of our financial ecosystem, yet also one of the most inaccessible, least liquid, and least transparent financial markets out there. We believe we can change things for the better through software, and we’re seeking passionate, talented, and service-oriented people to join our team.
We’ve recently closed a new round of investment, and over the last year we’ve more than tripled our team and quadrupled our business. We’re on track to achieve equivalent growth in 2018, and we’re looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About the role
As a Product Operations Manager, your primary responsibility will be getting new customers started with our application. You’ll engage hands-on with customers, and collaborate with colleagues from product development, sales, and customer success. Specifically, you will:
- Work with customers to plan how to migrate their existing data to Juniper Square
- Manage the process of data migration; lead calls with customers and coordinate work by your colleagues
- Review, analyze, and prepare customer data for import to our application
- Learn to upload data using the Juniper Square application and other software tools
- Coordinate with our customer success team to provide a great experience for new customers
- Recommend improvements to our application based on experiences with customers
In this role, you’ll work directly with clients, get experience managing investment data, and become an expert in our product. You’ll develop tools and collateral to make these processes more efficient as the business grows. This is a great experience if you’re considering a future in account management, product management, customer success, data analysis, or sales engineering, since you’ll get exposure to all of these areas.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience, ideally in a field that makes extensive use of financial data, such as investment banking or management consulting
- Significant experience working with complex datasets in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail; analytical and inquisitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality; comfort with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Interest in software and finance; familiarity with real estate private equity concepts a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment
This is a full-time position located in our Austin office or San Francisco office.
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- 401k plan
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Meaningful equity
- State-of-the-art technology setup, and freedom to customize your workstation as you need to be productive
- Flexible schedules are possible
...and, of course, the opportunity to take on great responsibilities as part of a collaborative, hands-on team that is building a new company from the ground up!