- Embed yourself within your Product team(s) and become the go-to subject matter expert on development workflows and tools, documentation, go-to-market processes, and communication with the business cross-functionally.
- Develop a program to measure, benchmark, and track quantitative and qualitative user behaviors by selecting tools and developing standards in conjunction with the Product team and stakeholders.
- Be a liaison between product and engineering and our customer-facing teams (Sales, Operations, Admin) in order to ensure successful product launches by providing guidance, access, and direction to the relevant Product and Support documentation.
- Develop processes to improve the escalation of critical user issues to the right Product and Engineering teams.
- Define, build and develop a comprehensive customer feedback program for identifying pain points and delivering opportunities to Product Coaching and stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years work experience.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with Product and Engineering.
- Previous Product Manager experience a plus.
- You’ll be a customer advocate, strategic, detail-oriented and highly creative with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
- Demonstrated success managing complex cross-functional projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with different roles, personality types and seniority levels.
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently.
- Sufficient technical knowledge in order to gain the respect of and work alongside engineers.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!