Product Operations Manager at Workrise
RigUp is changing the way hard work gets done in solar, wind, oil and gas, defense, and construction. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.
- Work hand in hand with Product and Operations teams to translate the most pressing business needs into our next product builds
- Assist and communicate with Product and Operations teams in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Participate in product planning from development through successful execution under the guidance of leadership
- Be a business/industry expert and advise on cross-functional implications of new products and features
- Build scalable solutions and deep expertise to improve coordination, and empower execution
- Communicate product findings and insights to diverse audiences -- from senior executives to new hires to subject matter experts
- Be a strategic partner to team members in different parts of the business
- 5+ years of analytical, strategy, consulting, or product experience
- Previous experience at a start-up or high growth environment (preferred)
- An ability to synthesize information quickly, to distill key takeaways, and to weave insights into a compelling story that clarifies and inspires
- An ability to build deep relationships across a broad organization, to foster a warm and collaborative work environment, and to understand problems from diverse perspectives. Humility and empathy are critical to success in this role.
- High standards and a bias toward action: you can find the context and information you need through relationships across the organization, you push for clarity and delivery, and you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
- Grit and perseverance: you’re inspired by a challenge and push yourself to keep going when others back away
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills. SQL highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with matching
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.