Product Operations Specialist at Pushnami
🎉 Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, TX. Our company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning-enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 1 billion unique messages per day and is live on more than 20,000 enterprise websites globally.
We are looking for an analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Product Operations Specialist to join our Advertising team. You will be responsible for monitoring and leveraging our data to ensure our product strategies are successful on a technical and business level. If you enjoy working in an ever-changing environment and are passionate about using analytics to affect revenue, growth, operations or beyond, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate our current product strategies
- Daily maintenance, troubleshooting, documentation, monitoring
- Perform continuous A/B testing and analyze the performance
- Optimize solutions and strategies to ensure maximum efficiency
- Interface with advertising technology platform partners
- Identify gaps in product operations and build solutions for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with Development and Client Success teams to diagnose and resolve any issues with functionality
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong technical acumen and intuition
- Passion for solving problems and building solutions
- Resourceful and self-starter mentality
- Collaborative team player
- Goal-driven, positive attitude
- Coding knowledge a plus (reading code and writing really basic syntax)
- API integration knowledge a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Economics, or Computer Science) or related degree programs
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Built in Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Fully stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually until our office reopens.