Product Owner - Austin
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is seeking highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner. As a Product Owner, you’ll be a key stakeholder in the Agile Scrum software development environment. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining a vision for the product and communicating that vision to the Scrum team. You’ll work with technical architects, product marketing and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release. You’ll do the best work of your career.
What You Will Do:
- Define the product, features and experience of a ground up rewrite of CLEAR’s flagship business product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Collaborate with design and development to rapidly conceptualize, prototype, and validate new product ideas and innovations
- Present concepts, business case and key insights to stakeholders to move from idea to roadmap
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Collaborate with technical architecture and product marketing teams to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience developing & owning products from the ground up
- 3+ years of experience as the primary owner of consumer facing products
- Strong analytical and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results
- Prior experience developing managing or enhancing CRM or other business technology platforms preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus
- Ability to work with multiple teams and be a subject matter expert who influences company-wide decisions
- Understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end user’s needs
- Responsible for the product and product features from concept to EOL