WHO ARE WE?
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point. After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have trusted us to be their primary technology partner.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
We are looking for someone who loves being a Product Owner. As a software company, this is a key position directly responsible for contributing to the success of the organization. Your market knowledge, thoughtful analytical skills, and problem-solving capability will help make our product strategy a reality! We’re looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology and innovation to own our Health and Wellness vertical serving YMCAs, JCCs, and Community Centers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will take responsibility for the development and ongoing enhancements of our product lines. In this position, you will identify, define, analyze, prioritize and refine the requirements, and will communicate those requirements to the development team. You will need to prioritize tradeoffs, clarify requirements, and work to drive user stories to acceptance throughout the Agile software development lifecycle. This Person will work directly with our various internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, as well as with a small development team to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality output.
- Maintaining constant communication with the team
- Making rapid tactical development decisions if they impact functionality or usability.
- Participating in technical release planning.
- Writing user stories and scenarios.
- Defining acceptance criteria and the definition of done.
- Validate requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining the product backlog.
- Manage scope and define minimum viable product for assigned development concepts.
- Helping the team to estimate development time for each scenario.
- Participating in Sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings and providing feedback to the team.
- Monitoring progress and making constant adjustments based on larger strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar/complementary role in a technology company
- High degree of analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product Manager activities/experience
- Familiarity/experience with YMCAs, JCCs, and community centers
- Moderate technical acumen
- Financial, accounting, or transactional system familiarity
- Pragmatic Framework certification, experience or familiarity