Job Description Summary
As a Product Owner at Auto Injury Solutions (a CCC Company), you will join our Casualty Product Team to oversee the ongoing development and creation of new products and enhancements to our existing core products. This is a growing area within our organization and a great time to join!
- Understands Casualty insurance market needs to develop product features that result in target adoption and value for target personas in the claims organization
- Communicates with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Partners closely with management and product teams to manage ongoing product enhancements
- Leverages feedback, analytics, and CRM data to recommend actions
- Participates in detailed planning and prioritization of backlogs
- Helps the development delivery team translate product concepts into user stories and other product deliverables
- Performs acceptance work on stories to validate that they meet acceptance criteria.
- Demos the product to internal stakeholders and customers to gain feedback, and incorporates feedback into the delivery team’s product backlog
- Assists in defining and developing the product deployment plan and produces high-quality user documentation for product releases
- Manages and prioritizes enhancement and defect requests for the product and ongoing investments to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with the product
- Promotes and maintains a positive work environment based on trust and respect
- Required experience could be acquired in a single or from multiple roles:
- 2 years or more in a Product Owner or related role
- 2 years or more in a Casualty insurance role or related role where healthcare data and industry knowledge was acquired
- Experience delivering software solutions in an Agile environment
- Experience with Scrum methodology in a Product Owner or Scrum Master role
- Ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience as a Business Systems Analyst for software or web solutions
- Azure DevOps (VSTS) experience
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!