Q2 is seeking a Product Owner focused on providing our clients with a superior implementation experience when delivering the Q2 Lending platform. Working within the Professional Services Team, the Product Owner will be responsible for aligning the client requirements with the product, prioritizing back log, and primary liaison between the client and the development teams.
You are likely an accomplished technologist with a high capacity for building new digital software and solutions and offer deep experience in driving requirements and the development of systems to be used by a variety of people. In the product owner role, you will be the product expert and should understand the product at a 360 degree level to ensure proper expectations are set with the client and development teams.
The Product Owner will represent the business stakeholders and will be responsible for prioritizing the Product Backlog and defining project success in collaboration with the Scrum Team. Through regular alignment with management, the Product Owner has the authority and is accountable for setting priorities and business value associated with each of the User Stories in the backlog(s).
In addition, the right person takes a client-centric approach to product management and has demonstrated results driving rapid modifications and initial concepts to new and existing products. Although you will work in the Professional services team, you will continually work with product and development teams, build and influence cross-departmental work groups with your outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Work closely with various stakeholders to determine what needs to be built, and when, in order to deliver the maximum business value.
· Ensure requirements and client expectations aligns with lending solution
· Make implementation decisions regarding functionality conflicts
· Creates user stories and advanced acceptance tests from epics and features granular enough for a single sprint.
· Gather specifications from clients and third-party vendors
· Effectively communicate with Management and project teams across the organization
· Assist and mentor teammates to provide leadership and evangelize best practices
· Fully research, scope and develop a strategy for new and existing products/features for Q2, focused on high quality and aggressive adoption among our customer base
· Provide industry research and/or experience to be utilized in product business cases and client deployments
· Act as primary liaison for your clients between multiple departments, including design, development, sales, and implementations
· Work in leadership role to champion end user experience within products
· Manage the product backlog, define new product specifications, scope bug fixes, and communicate release features on an ongoing basis
· Actively seek to integrate human interaction best practices and best in class front end design into each product you build
· Deliver product acceptance testing protocol for the development organization you work with to ensure highest quality and customer experience
· Work with the Product and Engineering teams to develop and deliver implementation release documentation and training materials for internal groups on key functional aspects of products
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
· B.S. or B.A in Business, Software Engineering, or related discipline
· Minimum 5 years experience working in an Agile Team Environment as a scrum product owner or aa similar role
· Minimum 5-8 years experience in lending services is required
· Minimum 5 years experience with Salesforce Platform.
· Scrum or Product Owner Certification preferred
· Treasury Services / Corporate Banking experience is preferred
· Experience in a business analyst or similar role (gathering requirements, etc.)
· Salesforce certification is preferred
· Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Strong teamwork, organization, and problem resolution skills
· Excel and presentation skills
· Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.