Product Owner at Q2
The Integrations Product Owner will work closely with the Integrations product manager, product engineering, project management, clients, third-party vendors, and support to help analyze and define product requirements for product integrations related to the Cloud Lending platform.
Working closely with product owners and product development, this position will become an expert on the Cloud Lending data model.
- Analyze data requirements related to product integrations. The primary focus is Doc Prep and Core Integrations
- Work with team members to define and author business-level integration requirements.
- Provide data mapping requirements where necessary
- Participate in the full development process
- Understand and occasionally resolve continuous integration issues
- Identify and track integration changes required for each CL product release cycle
- Help author and maintain internal and external integration documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4+ years in a technical role
- Technical leadership experience
- Must have a solid understanding of test plan creation and documentation
- Experience using the Salesforce application
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills
- Solid communication and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Team-oriented but able to work autonomously
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Understanding of data integration concepts
- Understanding of financial services core systems
- Understanding of financial services document preparation
- Force.com APEX development experience preferred
- Understanding and a working understanding of REST, SOAP, and WebServices preferred
- SalesForce certifications preferred
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.