Product Portfolio Management Analyst
Khorosis seeking a Product PortfolioManagement Analyst to join the Product Portfolio Management team. This teamis responsible for guiding our product investment strategy, supporting ourdata-driven approach to making product decisions, and ensuring our productinvestments are achieving sufficient ROI.
TheProduct Portfolio Management Analystwill support the Product Portfolio team and the broader Product Organization byguiding our methods, processes, tools, andartifacts to ensure consistent efficiency across all of the product managementorganization. This is a criticalrole within our team. Khoros has a start-up mentality, will take smart risks,adapt & iterate quickly, and solve important problems. We are looking forsomeone who is passionate about supporting and continuously improving highlyeffective processes that span across the business.
● Diagrams and evaluatesexisting processes to optimize the product management organization.
● Organizes and supports thedata needs for the cross-functional Product Councils.
● Develops consistent metricsthat provide insight into Solution Lifecycle Performance, Product SolutionPerformance, and Product Line Health to identify indicators for futureimprovement opportunities.
● Measures performance againstprocess requirements in Solution Lifecycle and supports improvement plans toaddress performance shortfalls.
● Develop and iterate on ourend-to-end Solution Lifecycle processes with a focus on building scalable,data-driven processes.
● Working collaboratively withproduct management, engineering, and product marketing to report on robustindicators for performance.
● Partner with cross-functionalteams and key stakeholders to ensure internal and external readiness forproduct launches.
● Work with Product Managers todefine plans and strategies for individual product lines and coordinate withcross-functional teams to align and achieve those plans
● Support market andopportunity analysis for business cases and roadmap investments
● Bachelor's degree with 2+ years ofexperience OR Master's degree with 1+ years of experience in productmanagement, operational analysis, management consulting, or a relateddiscipline
● Proven ability to work cross-functionallyin a highly collaborative environment
● You quickly establish partnerships acrossvarious stakeholders
● Experience with project planning, projectexecution, and process facilitation
● Love of data and the insights that itprovides with strong desire to learn more about product profit and loss(P&L) performance
● Ability to make data-driven decisionswithout succumbing to "analysis paralysis"
● Excellent written, communication, andpresentation skills (communicate your insights)
● Self-starter with strong work ethic: Youhave excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail and areable to manage multiple assignments