Product Specialist - Supplemental Benefits at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Support highly cross-functional work (with Actuarial, Operations, Technology, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Network, and others) to successfully define, launch, and manage Supplemental partnerships; responsibilities include, but are not limited to: implementation plans, pricing inputs, operational/tech readiness and integration, service/field-based team training
- Responsible for providing market and competitor analysis that inform Supplemental Benefits roadmap across 50+ BHC markets and 3+ lines of business
- Support Annual Marketing readiness; including but not limited to: Annual Enrollment Period materials, newsletters, and sales training
- Serve as subject matter expert and point person to support member escalations and facilitate remediation with Supplemental partners
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two (2) or more years of experience within the healthcare industry required
- Experience working with external vendors preferred
- Experience commercializing digital health and clinical products to consumers, patients, members, and/or providers preferred
- Proficiency in Windows-based computer applications; advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point required
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across departments and various level roles in the organization
- Able to manage time effectively, understand directions, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.