You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and build value in a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We're looking for a Product Specialist with 3 or more years of experience working as a business analyst or in technical customer support. This role will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the Head of Customer Success.
What you'll do:
Be an internal product expert. You'll know our NK product inside and out - how to use it, how it was built, and what our users need. You'll support internal and external stakeholders (customer success/support, sales, etc.) This will include helping find bugs in our product, or gaps in our feature set.
Push our product to the limits. You'll consult with our sales, customer success, product, engineering, and other internal teams to use our product to find the best solutions. You'll get hacky, work smart, and experiment - all to better serve our users.
Prototype and analyze - You'll use our product and data to answer crucial customer questions. Work directly with customers to understand their reporting needs and build custom reports or workflows that will help them derive the most value from our technology. You'll slice and dice data, analyze it, and get answers for our customers' most important questions.
What guides you - Your goal of helping customers succeed with New Knowledge should drive you as you to create scalable solutions for our customer's needs.
What you'll have:
- 3 plus years experience in a customer facing role/Business Analyst/technical project manager delivering SaaS-based solutions
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see different angles of a product or business opportunity, knowing how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions
- Proficiency in wrangling and transforming data
- Interest in data science, natural language processing, a plus
- Expertise in SQL, Excel - R/Python is a plus, working with Jupyter notebooks a plus
- Experience with web-based data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) required
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym and pool
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events like movie screenings at Alamo Drafthouse, escape rooms, and stand up paddle boarding on the river
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!