Product Support Specialist
What you’ll be called: Product Support Specialist
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
About KW Labs:
Keller Williams has walked away from the traditional software development route. Instead, we’re developing new products in Labs. Labs is a revolutionary approach to technology development, enabling our KW agents to build, test and define technology that will run and grow their businesses.
What you'll do:
Analyze the voice of the customer through incoming tickets, calls and social media requests from agents or consumers currently involved in Labs and translate that feedback for the Product team. Enhance the customer experience, ensuring product functionality is clear, feedback is directed appropriately and training is available for all Labs products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all KW technology, partnering closely with both the Product and Engineering teams to understand key functionality and product enhancements.
- Create and conduct product trainings for other KWRI teams and schedule outbound training calls with consumers, when necessary.
- Handle inbound questions, feedback and support issues received email, phone and social media for products in Labs and write Knowledgebase articles to proactively provide resources for users.
- Analyze customer feedback to determine opportunities for improvement and translate requests to the Product team.
- Address escalated calls as they come in, reporting bugs or glitches to the appropriate team and ensuring resolution and proper feedback with the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in customer service.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Apps for Business.
- Experience creating or workshopping new products.
- Experience with technology training.
- Able to interpret feedback and provide verbal or written instructions/information in a clear and concise manner.
- Working knowledge of technology systems, applications and platforms.
- Intermediate knowledge of how a Google account operates and how a user would configure it (for example, Client-Server, IMAP, POP3).
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.