ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Program Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and business requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal business partner in developing and supporting business processes. This position encompasses overseeing current and new Business Partners for the implementation of new Bright markets and enhancements within current markets. The Program Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Support Bright Health IT systems (in-house and outsourced) which support health plan back office functions.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for their assigned product function. Oversees the product line’s life cycle/implementation and anticipate any problems
- Works with internal business partners in evaluating third party partnerships and licensing opportunities including contracting terms dealing with technology functions.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with internal business and technology teams.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with internal business and technology teams.
- Interface with team leads to make sure that product requirements are understood
- Determine and document appropriate SLAs between Bright and Business Partners.
- Solution design and oversight of health plan functions to improve efficiency, increase quality and decrease costs.
- Work with all teams within Bright to identify products that differentiate Bright to members and providers in the markets we serve.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Four or more years’ experience with solutions design and implementation (Required)
- Three or more year in product development experience in a supervisory capacity (Required)
- Three or more years’ experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data (Required)
- Two years or more Claims and/or Eligibility background (Required)
- Two or more years’ experience in project management and business analysis disciplines (Preferred)
- Two or more years of technology experience focused on product development (Preferred)
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT VISA SPONORSHIP
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.